Pages

Under The Bridge


Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I fell like my only friends
Is the city I live in the city of angels
Lonely as I am Together we cry

I drive on her streets
'couse she's my companion
I walk through her hills
'couse she knows who I am
She sees my good deedsand she kisses me windy
I never worry now that is a lie

I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way

It's hard to belive thats there's nobody out there
it's hard to belive that I'm all alone
At least I have her love the city she loves me
Lonely as I am together we cry

Under the bridge downtowns
Where I drew some blood
Under the bridge downtown
I could not get enough
Under the bridge downtown
Forgot about my love
Under the bridge downtown
I gave my live away..............





Hmmmmm...lagu ini yang bikin dewi jatuh cinta sama RHCP :)
waktu pertama denger lagu ini dulu waktu dewi masih smp..udah lama banget..Udah lumayan lama juga ngga denger,dan kemaren di radio ada..Jadi inget jaman dulu waktu lagi sendiri lagu ini tuh jadi soundtrack of my life..dan sekarang lagu ini juga yang jadi soundtrack of my life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sama. samaaaa...saya juga suka banget sama lagu ini. duh, jadi inget...eh ga jadi dhing. dewi masih kecil, ga boleh denger yg 18 taun ke atas..wekekeke...

dewi pras said...

hehehe..
dewi kan udah 18 taun ke atas :D
jadi boleh denger dong :p